Universe mHealth enables enterprise-level healthcare organizations to publish their own, client-branded mobile app with extensive functionality for interfaces, patient medical records, appointment scheduling, messaging, bill pay and more. Hospitals, health systems and clinics can select from a suite of existing features, while relying on Universe’s experienced team to develop client-specific custom features – with the goal of having a single app for the entire healthcare organization and its patients. This is the Universe mHealth App Platform.
iOS AND ANDROID COMPATIBILITY
Cross-platform by nature using the best mobile app development software – React Native. Advanced functionality for development of new modules and integration to 3rd party systems.
Prebuilt EHR, PM and 3rd party software systems’ interfaces. 100% vendor agnostic. Support for multiple concurrent interfaces. Build your own interfaces or let us build them for you.
Library of modules to choose from – including bill pay, Rx refill requests, physician/location search, urgent care wait times, secure messaging, appointment scheduling, C-CDA health summaries and lab results.
Your app available for download in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Branded to your business both in the store and in the app itself. Easy for patients to download and register.
APPOINTMENTS24/7, no calls necessary
Full support for patient appointment
self-scheduling and reminders.
BILL PAYOnline, through the app
Bi-directional support to your RCM/PM software system for PCI-compliant bill pay.
Send and receive messages between
the mHealth app and your EHR.
MEDICAL RECORDS100% HIPAA-compliant
C-CDAs, lab results and documents sent
securely to your patients from your EHR.
REMINDERSSMS, email, & push
Notifications for appointments, messages,
billing statements and medical records.
WAIT TIMESKeep potential visitors updated
Real-time publishing of urgent care or
emergency department wait times.
UNIVERSE MHEALTH in Action
Schedule a demonstration of the best healthcare mobile app platform. Contact us today!
Don’t see your EHR vendor or system listed here? Ask us how we can help you integrate your software to Universe mHealth today! Integrations are easy with our fully-documented API and support for multiple, concurrent interfaces.
Pre-built integrations to vendors such as…
- Bridge Patient Portal®
- GE Centricity™
- and more…
Pre-built integrations to systems such as…
- Electronic Health Records
- Practice Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Physician credentialing systems
- Urgent care wait times systems
- Event calendars
WHY HEALTHCARE NEEDS UNIVERSE MHEALTH
Today's healthcare consumer is engaging more and more with the world around them through mobile applications and devices. In response to patient demand, healthcare organizations have already begun accumulating multiple mobile apps, asking patients in some cases to download as many as four different mobile apps. This multiple, disparate mobile app offering makes it nearly impossible to engage a patient population and is expensive to maintain. Healthcare organizations are deeply challenged to meet the market demand for a modern, self-service and HIPAA-compliant mobile application. Without the necessary internal IT resources and knowledge to successfully create, market and maintain mHealth applications, projects face imminent failure.
Universe mHealth is a team of passionate and experienced healthcare IT experts who pride themselves in taking practical approaches to some of healthcare’s toughest IT challenges. Offering healthcare organizations an end-to-end solution, not just another piece of software.
Universe mHealth is a mobile application developed and incubated in Medical Web Experts. Healthcare’s most innovative web and mobile app development company, with 14 years of experience and serving such clients as Baylor, MedStar, UMass, WESTMED and many more. Their unique, vendor-neutral and holistic approach to the development of custom solutions has resulted in the creation of Universe mHealth - a mobile app platform that truly empowers healthcare organizations to engage their patient population, reduce operating costs and improve patient outcomes.
With over 13 years of experience in the health IT industry, John is also the founder of Bridge Patient Portal and Universe's parent company Medical Web Experts.Read More
With over 7 years of experience in the medical and legal fields, Jared specializes in the planning and implementation of complex projects for enterprise-level clients.Read More
A highly-experienced PHP developer, Fede has specialized in healthcare applications - including patient portals and mobile apps - for over 7 years.Read More
Ready to learn more?
Fill out the form below to speak with an mHealth expert, or call us at 1-800-604-0337.
- Universe mHealth launches healthcare’s first client-branded advanced mobile app platform - Universe mHealth LLC has launched the first client-branded advanced mobile app platform for healthcare organizations—the Universe mHealth App Platform.The platform has already been fully implemented at Westmed Medical Group, integrating with four different client data sources simultaneously. The platform offers medium and large healthcare organizations a single iOS and Android mobile app to support all of Continue Reading...
- Major health systems’ mHealth initiatives are failing to meet patient needs - How mHealth app development is failing and what needs to be done to improve it? In 2015, Accenture and IMS reported that the hospital mobile apps were not meeting basic patient needs. They found that patients expected apps to contain these three core functionalities: Electronic medical records access Appointment scheduling and changes Prescription refills Continue Reading...
- Find the mHealth App that is right for you! - Today's consumer is engaging more and more with the world around them through mobile applications and devices, creating a minimum expectation that the businesses they purchase from provide self-service tools in the form of a mobile app. In response to patient demand, healthcare organizations have already begun accumulating multiple mobile apps, asking patients in some Continue Reading...